Hi I'm back with a new post about.. invisible make up.
Doesn't it annoy you when you can't wear make up to school. It annoys me loads. You have spots, you have a very pale face, your lips are really chapped and you want to put on that moisturizing lip gloss. Well here's how to wear invisible make up.
1 type of make up I have found you can always wear is concealer. It is designed to cover up spots and blemishes and blend in with your skin tone. I often use concealer to clean up spots, it is a fast easy way of having flawless, un-spotty skin. (I may soon do a blog about trying the right make up for you.)
Another acceptable type of make up I have found you can use is roll on you use to cover up bags underneath your eyes.
If you look really pale and can't wear blush try pinching your cheeks for about 30 seconds. It should give you a pretty pink, rosy glow which gives you the effect of blusher but is in fact just your cheeks.
My final tip to invisible make up is...
Lip balm!!! It may seem really simple and basic but lip balm can is a really important tool for your invisible make up kit. Try a tinted lip balm which will make you look like you are wearing lipstick. Or try a glossy lip balm, which looks incredibly like you have lip gloss. If your teacher asks you if you have lipstick on say, no it's my lip balm and show the tin or stick and explain that if you don't use it you will get chapped lips. That is true for me anyway.
Anyway that is it so until next time Geeky girls.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment